Welcome to Motohelp web site!
Central operator phone:
Motohelp is a non-profit organization aimed to rescue and support motorcyclists, scooters and cyclists that have gotten into a road traffic accident (RTA).
Motohelp’s mission is to improve RTA support to the best and most efficient level.
We are a non-profit organization and rely mostly on the public’s donations. Here is the statement from the tax office as for non-profit status (in Ukrainian).
Scope of Motohelp activities:
- Responding to an RTA scene located in Kyiv and its suburbs;
- Providing first aid to an RTA victim;
- Gathering primary information at the RTA scene, including but not limited to, photo/video capturing, looking for witnesses, web cams, and other relevant information that might be helpful for all-round legal proceedings;
- Providing psychological aid to a victim, their relatives and friends at an RTA scene;
- Victim’s juridical support at an RTA scene;
- Blood donors search for an RTA victim;
- Organizing whip-round for the critical RTA victim’s relatives;
- Collecting and analyzing statistical data related to two-wheeler RTAs in Kyiv;
- Organizing trainings, workshops and lectures for motorcyclists in order to improve knowledge of traffic rules, acting in extreme situations, etc.;
- Supporting sporting events (coordinating with ambulance teams, convoys’ accompaniment on general use roads, marshals and referees).
Additional areas of activities:
- Monitoring and posting accident-related information at moto.kiev.ua forum in the discussion thread “ACCIDENT Again!!! – INFORMATION”;
- Organizing public events, directed to improve road safety;
- Marshal and medical support of various sporting events. During several years we have created a fully equipped and trained team for supporting motorcycling, cycling and other competitions.
Motohelp is a nonprofit organization and social a project directed at development of collaboration among motorcyclists.
Anyone can become a volunteer of Motohelp or take part in our events.